I recently completed the Overwhelm Detox Challenge with an amazing coach, Tarah Keech.
She helped me get back in touch with what I want, why I want them and how to show up for myself.
Go sign up for the next round of this challenge!!One of the things that came from that challenge is my list of self-care items that actually nourish me instead of just numb or distract me (like wine and social media scrolling).
I thought I’d share that list with you and challenge you to come up with your own list.
Self-care doesn’t need to be something fabulous or fancy and sometimes it might feel more like you are being a stern parent to yourself (like going to bed early)
- Going to bed early
- Getting enough sleep
- Drinking less alcohol and caffeine
- Reducing social media intake
- Dance parties with my kids
- Time alone to think
- Cooking and eating yummy food
- Feeding myself regularly
- Intentional movement
- Belly laughs (thank you Schitt’s Creek)
- Shower/clean hair
- Being in nature and near water
- Talking to friends who support me and I support them
What’s one thing you would put on your list?